cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Learner

Hi I am new here to Canvas

Jump to solution

Hi! My name is Teresa or T.T. I have a quick question how do you change your username. If you know please let me know because I am trying to do my work and also I can't submit anything and do you know how to get rid of observers.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello @19375818 ...

Your username that you use when you log in to Canvas may be something that is controlled by your school's Information Technology (IT) department.  You may not be able to change this on your own, and your school may have policies in place already that would not allow your username to be changed from what it currently is.  This is all speculation on my part, and so it is probably best to reach out to someone at your school such as your school's local Canvas administrator or someone from your school's Online Learning/eLearning department.  They should be able to point you in the right direction.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Emilyisme
Adventurer II

You mean how to change your name "19375818" or something else?

Learner

On canvas I mean how to change your username on Canvas when you are logging in to your account. 

Hello @19375818 ...

Your username that you use when you log in to Canvas may be something that is controlled by your school's Information Technology (IT) department.  You may not be able to change this on your own, and your school may have policies in place already that would not allow your username to be changed from what it currently is.  This is all speculation on my part, and so it is probably best to reach out to someone at your school such as your school's local Canvas administrator or someone from your school's Online Learning/eLearning department.  They should be able to point you in the right direction.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos