cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mabriggs1
Surveyor

Incomplete quizzes

Jump to solution

I was working to complete the week 1 survey under the quizzes tab. Question 11 asked for suggestions or recommendations. I did not put anything and pressed submit. It will not accept my submission without answering but will not allow me to edit or revise to answer the question. Please advise.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening, @Mabriggs1 ...

Since the vast majority of Community members do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question, the best advice I can give you it to reach out to your instructor directly.  He/She should be able to help you with that question in the quiz.  Please refer to this document for ways to contact your instructor: How do I contact Canvas Support? - Canvas Community.  Good luck to you!  Take care, stay safe, and be well.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening, @Mabriggs1 ...

Since the vast majority of Community members do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question, the best advice I can give you it to reach out to your instructor directly.  He/She should be able to help you with that question in the quiz.  Please refer to this document for ways to contact your instructor: How do I contact Canvas Support? - Canvas Community.  Good luck to you!  Take care, stay safe, and be well.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
scottdennis
Community Team
Community Team

I also wonder if you put something in the text field, even a single period, would it let you then submit?

ebacus12
Surveyor

Maybe that question's answer is mandatory. That's why they didn't submit it

Zoee
Surveyor

Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread