cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Surveyor

Introduction

Hello class, my name is Michelle Smith. this is my first semester at Fayetteville State University I recently transferred from Fayetteville technical Community College where I was able to obtain an associate’s degree in business administration with a concentration in human resource management and I am now working toward a bachelor’s degree in general business. My career aspirations is to land in a challenging yeah rewarding position in Human resources where I am able to implement a positive work environment, effectively train my coworkers, assist the company with the recruiting process, etc. My passion for this particular career stem from the unfair treatment that I received in the past, being overlooked for positions that I applied for do too numerous reasons, I have always been someone who enjoys helping others this career will allow me to do that, and last but not least I have had the opportunity to train the majority of my team and I see room for improvement with the training class for new hires and this career will also allow me to implement change. I wish all of my fellow students much success in their endeavors and also a great semester!

1 Reply
Community Team
Community Team

Hello,

You posted this intro to the world wide Canvas Community, a home for anyone interested in using the Canvas LMS.  It appears that you may have intended to post this in your Canvas course instead of the community?