cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnthonyWilliam1
Surveyor

power point

Jump to solution

Hello my name is Anthony brand new student never used power point before and I would love to know how to turn my assignment in will someone please help me?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hey there, @AnthonyWilliam1!

Welcome to the Canvas Community!  Specific questions about how to submit your assignment and what to submit should be directed towards your instructor, and you can contact your instructor by following the instructions in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student? - Canvas Community.

Generally speaking, though, I can provide you with a few resources that may help to get you started.  Have a look at these short video tutorials:

If you ever want to take a deeper dive to learn more about assignment submissions, there are a whole bunch of written Guides you can look through on the topic.  Using this link that I've provided, you'll also find instructions on how to submit using Google Docs/Google Drive and Microsoft Office 365...if your instructor is using either of those platforms to require submissions.

I hope this information will be of help to you.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this info.  Good luck!  Take care...be well.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hey there, @AnthonyWilliam1!

Welcome to the Canvas Community!  Specific questions about how to submit your assignment and what to submit should be directed towards your instructor, and you can contact your instructor by following the instructions in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student? - Canvas Community.

Generally speaking, though, I can provide you with a few resources that may help to get you started.  Have a look at these short video tutorials:

If you ever want to take a deeper dive to learn more about assignment submissions, there are a whole bunch of written Guides you can look through on the topic.  Using this link that I've provided, you'll also find instructions on how to submit using Google Docs/Google Drive and Microsoft Office 365...if your instructor is using either of those platforms to require submissions.

I hope this information will be of help to you.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this info.  Good luck!  Take care...be well.

View solution in original post

Learner

So in powerpoint you have to go to file then save as a copy and then it will download it. Then after that you go to Canvas you click on the submit button and file upload and upload your file there. I don't know if that helped but I hope it did. 

Love T.T

I highly appreciate your hard-working skills as the post you published have some great information which is quite beneficial for me, I hope you will post more like that in the future..

ToysRUs Credit Card

Good morning, @Mortimer ...

I am glad you found the information helpful to you.  I think you'll find there are lots of great people here in the Community that are willing to help with any Canvas-related questions you may have.  To start a new topic, just head over to the Community home page, and click on the "Ask a question" button which is about half-way down the page.  Hope this helps!