cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ataylor30
Community Contributor

Arc Storage Report

Is there a way to pull a report to see how much Arc storage we're using as an institution? I know about the course storage report, but it doesn't seem to pull Arc data (or maybe it does and I'm just reading it incorrectly).

Thanks!

Labels (1)
4 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Andrew ( @ataylor30 )…

I know this is an older question, but were you ever able to get any kind of report about your Studio (formerly Arc) videos and the total storage you’ve used thus far?  I think I contacted our Customer Success Manager a while back to ask about this, and she was able to help me out.  So, if you’ve not done so with your assigned CSM, you might want to give that a try.  Hope this helps!

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@ataylor30 …

Oh wait…you know what?  Studio now has an Analytics page that tells you this information!  After you click on “Studio” on your left-hand global navigation bar, click on the three-lined hamburger icon at the top left corner of the screen next to “My Library”.  Then, scroll all the way to the bottom of your list, and select “Studio Analytics”.  There’s a bunch of great data you’ll see…including the total amount of media and how much storage you’ve used.  How do I view usage data for my institution's Studio account? 

Take care…

Chris

ataylor30
Community Contributor

Yep, that gives me what I need. I wonder if this is new since I asked the question? Anyway, thanks very much, Chris!

Hi @ataylor30 ...

Indeed, it is quite new.  Check out these Studio Release Notes: Studio Beta Release Notes (2021-06-24) - Instructure Community.