cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MatthewWard
Community Member

Canvas Studio

Unable to view student submissions using Canvas Studio. Students are instructed to upload a file for their recorded assignments, which worked last semester. This semester, however, when I click on "SpeedGrader," all submissions indicate "Invalid Launch." Please advise on what to do.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning, @MatthewWard ...

Full disclosure, I am a Canvas admin at our school and do not teach.  We also have purchased Studio at our school.  I've not heard of that error message before with Studio videos.  Have you tried clearing your web browser's history/cache, closing the browser, and then restarting to see if that helps at all?

Also, if that doesn't work, have you tried reaching out to the folks at the Canvas Help Desk?  They may be able to help troubleshoot this error message with you and send it to their software engineers for further investigation.

How do I get help with Canvas as an instructor?

If you do talk with Canvas Support, please come back to this topic to provide an update for us so we know how this might have been resolved for you.  Thanks much!

Thank you for your response! Unfortunately, I found out our institution needs to upgrade (aka pay more) to use assignment enhancements included for us in previous semesters. Unless my college pays for these enhancements, I will need to consider other alternatives for students to submit their assignments.