cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Arc users at InstructureCon??

Hey there fellow Arc users! Is anyone interested in an informal meet up of Arc users at InstructureCon this year? My school just got Arc in May so we are total newbies and I'd love to meet up with other people to hear how things have been going, what works, what doesn't work, what features we'd really really like to see, etc...

So what do you think? Will you be there? Are you interested in this??

Labels (1)
43 Replies
Highlighted
Explorer

We are in process of purchasing ARC, and I am very interested in get an information about this program, best practices, and issues  as much as possible. It would be great if  ARC users could meet to share their experience in using this program. I'll gladly join the meeting. 

Highlighted

ibagdasa@csi.edu, sounds good! I’m going to do what I can to pull some more people together and try to plan something. I’d really like a chance to talk “Arc” with people!

Highlighted
Surveyor

I would love to join! We are still implementing Canvas but we have had good experiences with Arc in our faculty Canvas training course and a lot of positive responses from faculty who have been trained in Arc. We'd be happy to share our experience with the system and see how others are using it, especially those who have used it in live Canvas environments with students.

Highlighted

ataylor30@cvtc.edu, excellent! I look forward to hearing about your experiences!

Highlighted
Surveyor

I first used Arc this spring creating summer courses for our high school students in Orange County (FL). I am really impressed with the features available, and we just added the screencasting and editing tools--great features there that I've only scratched the surface exploring. I'd also be interested in hearing/seeing more at InstructureCon.

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

9630@ocps.net, thank you for responding! It would be great to sit down and hear more about what you're doing! 🙂

Highlighted
Surveyor

We bought Arc almost a year ago.  We would love to participate.

Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

I'm in!  Name the place and time!  We've had ARC for the past year, but given the events of last summer and fall, I wasn't able to train my faculty fully in it's use and ability.  This year....GAME ON!

Highlighted
Surveyor

Kona,

I would love to meet up. We have been using Arc since its launch and have loved every second of it.