Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Page not found?

Jump to solution

Anyone getting this message when trying to access their ARC media?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

JACOBSEN_C@fortlewis.edu you got it !  My CSM confirmed that issue but it has been resolved..........YAY!!!  I just got a response back from support and I tested and sure enough all is well now!

A hotfix was pushed out a while ago so I'm assuming your issue should be resolved also.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Highlighted
Adventurer

I just checked my Arc page and I am good. Try clearing the cache in your browser and if that doesn't remedy it, you may need to contact the support team.

Highlighted

Thanks!  Seems to be just us so calling support!  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Explorer III

We are having the same issue.  Random instructors see "Page Not Found" when they would normally see their Arc Dashboard.  These instructors can only view Arc hosted videos in the context of a course (course navigation link).  An instructor briefly mentioned trouble with captioning as well, but I haven't yet confirmed...

302162_Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 9.55.17 AM.png

Highlighted

JACOBSEN_C@fortlewis.edu I found your post and replied there!  Well I submitted a ticket to support and told it was caused by their servers and that the issue was sent up to the Engineering team to investigate.  I still have teachers who get the error and some that don't.  Seem's to be random.

Highlighted

If you're curious, take a look at the enrollments of a few of the instructors reporting/experiencing the issue.  Its possible they have observer enrollments in addition to their teacher enrollments.  It's not a fix, just a possible pattern... 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

JACOBSEN_C@fortlewis.edu you got it !  My CSM confirmed that issue but it has been resolved..........YAY!!!  I just got a response back from support and I tested and sure enough all is well now!

A hotfix was pushed out a while ago so I'm assuming your issue should be resolved also.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Awesome, thanks!