Happy World Teachers Day!

The content in this blog is over six months old, and the comments are closed. For the most recent product updates and discussions, you're encouraged to explore newer posts from Instructure's Product Managers.

shaun_moon
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

On this 55th World Teachers Day, I want to say thank you to all the teachers, instructors, faculty, educators who have, and are, making a difference in the world.

Last year I spoke at InstructureCon Online about educators who shaped my own life. I will never be able to look back on the years of my formal education without a profound sense of indebtedness to those who helped me become a better citizen of our global community.

Here I want to especially thank all of you who are teaching now. Thank you. My own family are the beneficiaries of teachers from elementary school through higher education. My children are challenged and nurtured by amazing teachers in their schools. In challenging times, I know the people I love the most are blessed by caring, expert educators.

I am so deeply grateful for the teachers who bless those I love, and to all teachers who are empowering current learners everywhere. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

The content in this blog is over six months old, and the comments are closed. For the most recent product updates and discussions, you're encouraged to explore newer posts from Instructure's Product Managers.