cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I view and manage a list of my institution's Videri users?

How do I view and manage a list of my institution's Videri users?

You can view a list of Videri users from Organization Management in Security. The User page displays a list of users, their usernames, and their user role. You can also view a user's login history and user role history, and you can impersonate a user to switch to their account. Depending on the account, you may be able to edit user login and profile information. You can also view a user's account details to verify account creation dates, and view access scope, and email account invitations.

In Security you can also manually add users and configure account creation and management automation.

Open Videri Administration Page

Open Videri Administration Page

In the Toolbar, click the Profile icon [1]. Then click the Manage organization link [2].

Open Security

In Administration Navigation, click the Security link [1], or in the Videri Administration page, click the Security link [2].

Open Users

In the Security Management Navigation Menu, click the Users link [1], or on the Security Management Overview page you can click the Users link [2].

View Users

The Users page displays a list of all active users in your Videri account, including names, usernames, user roles, and scope of access [1]. To view archived users in the user list, click the Include archived checkbox [2]. To search for a user, enter a name or username in the Search user field [3]. You can also manually add new users [4].

The User page displays up to ten users at one time. To view additional users in the user list, use the page navigation buttons [5]. You can also view the total number of users in the account [6].

View User Details

To view details for an existing user, locate the user in the User list and click the Edit button.

Edit User Details

Edit User Details

On the Edit User page you can view the user's Login [1], Role [2], and User Info [3]. You may be able to edit some of that information. For example, if the user's role has changed at your institution, you can manually update their assigned user role.

You can also view information about how the account creation method, creation date, and access details in the Details section [4].

To save edits made to the user's details, click the Save button [5].

To view the user's role history, click the User History button [6].

Archive User

To deactivate a user account, locate the user in the User list and click the Archive button.

Restore Archived User

Restore Archived User

To reactivate an archived user account, click the Include archived checkbox [1]. Then locate the archived user in the User list and click the Restore button [2].

If you have a suggestion to improve this guide, or if you want to recommend corrections, please share your feedback