cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What kinds of performance indicators can I create for my account?

What kinds of performance indicators can I create for my account?

As a Videri admin, you can create key performance indicators for your account. Performance indicators are visual values that demonstrate your institution's success in achieving key performance objectives. To support a variety of objectives, Videri offers four kinds of performance indicators.

Metric KPIs

Metric KPIs

Metric KPIs allow you to define and configure performance parameters for a specific metric. For example, you can create performance indicators related to student absenteeism that, when viewed in a chart or on a dashboard, quickly indicate absente rates for the specified course, school, institution, or group.

Learn more about Metric KPIs.

Matrix KPIs

Matrix KPIs

Matrix KPIs allow you to define and configure a comparison between two Metric KPIs.  For example, you can create a matrix KPI that displays chronic absentee rates filtered by average daily attendance rates by school. When viewed in a chart or on a dashboard, you can quickly view school attendance success.

Learn more about Matrix KPIs.

Assessment Performance Levels

Assessment Performance Levels allow you to define and configure assessment performance success. For example, you can create assessment perfomance levels for Advanced Placement exams. When exam score data syncs with Videri, you can view student performance rates to determine the success of an AP course offering.

Learn more about Assessment Performance Levels.

Visual Indicators

Visual Indicators allow you to define and configure progress toward goal achievement. Visual indicators can overlay charts with color bands to more succinctly communicate progress. For example, you can create a visual indicator for the Student Indicator metric with three value ranges, each with a unique color assignment. When a chart is created using this metric, the ranges display in the chart behind the data.

Visual indicators can be created for the account and by individual users.

If you have a suggestion to improve this guide, or if you want to recommend corrections, please share your feedback