Assessment reporting & API Canvas

Jump to solution
ChadWhite
Community Member

Hello all, We are new to Canvas and are hoping the community can assist with enhancing the Assessment reporting from within Canvas. We would love to hear how others have developed Assessment reporting dashboards by trainer & Course. Any  suggestion - Admin 

Labels (3)
2 Solutions
jerry_nguyen
Community Contributor

@ChadWhite 

You can run SQL queries on Canvas Data (https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Admin-Guide/How-do-I-use-the-Canvas-Data-Portal-for-an-account/ta...)

I have designed reports for things like pending grading, overdue assessments, identify students at risk by the number of pending submission and the last submission date, etc.

If you're interested and have access to Canvas Data, I can share my SQL queries for you to get started. 

View solution in original post

Here are samples of some of the reports I have developed

- Module progression report. This report shows the status of student's module (Whether they've completed all the requirements)

Canvas_Data_Sample_Report.jpg

- Student's overall progression. This report shows % of submitted assessments and last time they access they system

Canvas_Data_Sample_Report_1.jpg

- At-risk students report based on the number of overdue assessments vs class end date

Canvas_Data_Sample_Report_2.jpg

- Ungraded assessment list.

Canvas_Data_Sample_Report_3.jpg

View solution in original post