Srta_H's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

[Notifications] Custom Submission Comment Notifications

I would like to receive email notifications when my students leave submission comments, but not when my TAs leave submission comments. Sometimes I'll grade an assignment three weeks after it was subm...

02-01-2022

Show which responses are wrong without showing answers

In Classic quizzes (which I insist on using until they make adjustments to New quizzes), you can check the box that allows students to see their responses, but not allow them to view the correct answ...

01-28-2021

Restore "Ignore Forever" feature on submission to-do list

You used to be able to choose to ignore submissions in your to-do list forever--not just until there's another submission. I give certain assignments that I don't grade and don't want to be notified ...

10-01-2020

Charlala LTI - Simulated Interpersonal Conversations for Language Classes

While the "Charlala" platform is still in it's initial phases, I would like to request that Canvas work on getting it integrated with them. Charlala is an awesome way for students to get practice w...

08-22-2020

[Assignments] Pause while Media Recording

I love the media recording submissions. I just wish there was an option to pause rather than stop and rerecord. I do simulated conversations in my World Language classroom. I would like them to pau...

08-22-2020

[Discussions] Interact with students in their section only within ONE discussion

When I add people to my course, I see a setting that allows them to interact with students in their section only. I don't know what checking this box would mean since it appears that they would still...

08-22-2020

Export Personal Pronouns

I know you can see all student pronouns in the "People" tab, but is there a way to export a csv of the student list with personal pronouns?

08-20-2020

View List of Students' Personal Pronouns

Rather than wait for a student to post to a discussion, there should be a feature that allows the teacher to view all of their students' pronouns in one list. I don't know if you can see their pronou...

08-19-2020