Robbie_Grant's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Job Opportunity: Enterprise Instructional Technology Administrator

https://jobs.nmsu.edu/postings/39936  Lead in the delivery of instructional technology support services and the professional development for faculty related to the effective design and use of e...

11-10-2020

CRM Advise and Canvas Data

Is there anyone in the community that has integrated Canvas Data into Ellucian's CRM Advise application?  If so, would you be willing to talk with us on your process? Thanks! Robbie Grant ...

06-29-2017

CRM Advise and Canvas Data

Is there anyone in the community that has integrated Canvas Data into Ellucian's CRM Advise application?  If so, would you be willing to talk with us on your process? Thanks! Robbie Grant ...

06-29-2017

The mysterious world of Canvas Mobile (to an Admin anyway)

Our campus has been live with Canvas since the Summer of 2012.  One of the big draws was Canvas Mobile and the ability for Canvas to play nice with mobile devices.  Our shop was s...

03-08-2017

Paper Pumpkin: Canvas Video Logs

The example I have is from our nursing department.  Prior to Canvas, students in the practicums had to turn in daily  logs detailing the goings on of the day.  The students would recor...

10-15-2015

5 things

1. Remind our Faculty what they need to do to start the semester. 2.  Review the Production release notes  to ensure I know what changes have occurred and what questions to anticipate. ...

09-11-2015

Passing Grades to SIS (Banner)

Back in January, we were given a project to pass grades from Canvas into Banner.  Now, when I say pass grades, what I really mean is give faculty the ability to pull grades from their Canvas cou...

07-13-2015

[Gradebook] Give instructor access to the Grading History after the course ends

Currently, once a course reaches its end date for instructor access, instructors no longer have access to the grading history in the course.  According to support, this is intended behavior beca...

05-26-2015

Voting for Admin Feature Requests (Ideas)

Hello Canvas Admins! As you may have seen, the voting period has opened for several of the feature requests.  One of the issues that has always faced the Admins, is our low numbers.  We ...

05-05-2015

Duplicate Quizzes

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas   We should be able to create a copy of an existing quiz in Canvas with the click of a button. Comments from Instructure ...

04-02-2015