Mary Ann Apple's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

File Size Limitation and Import Content into New Course Shell

What is the file size limit for importing course content from a previous Canvas course? If the course is too large (over 750mb), what is the best way to bring the content into a new course shell?

07-20-2016

missing json schema

Help! I configured the canvasdatacli on a new machine and ran the initial sync. Next I ran unpack to open one of the files and received an error message. The json schema did not download I ch...

04-21-2016

Account hierarchy

I want to clean-up our account organization. Is it possible to move the Sandbox Courses sub-account located under the root directory to the manually-created courses sub-account?

03-21-2016

How do I make all my quizzes out of 10 points but have various number of questions?

Teacher  question: "I was wondering if it is possible to over ride a quiz point amount.  For example I know you can make a rubric and have a different point total then what the rubric ind...

02-19-2016

Ability to Set Default Due Time at Course Level

Here is a suggestion from a teacher:   Provide a way to set a default time for assignments to be due for a specific class.

08-18-2015

Tailor Announcements to specific sections or groups

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas   It would be useful to have the ability to tailor Announcements to specific sections or groups in a course.   ...

05-04-2015