paul_goodenough's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Push Current Grade in Canvas to PowerTeacher Pro Nightly

This discussion is a continuation of a conversation posted a couple years ago. I'm curious if anyone has this need and if they do, have we figured it out yet.  PowerSchool Users: Push cu...

02-07-2019

Force Enroll Students

K12 students do not need the option to accept an invite to a course. When a teacher invites a student to a course, they need the option to force enroll the student into the course. Many times younger...

09-08-2017

PowerSchool Users: Push current grade to PS nightly.

We are a PowerSchool district and after a semester of struggling through the Grade passback between PowerSchool and Canvas we have decided to use the Canvas gradebook for daily grade recording and on...

04-17-2017

PreTest in Canvas

How can I give my students a PreTest Quiz that records the score in the gradebook but does not average into the grade? I need the data from the PreTest to compare with the PostTest but I don't want i...

08-19-2016

Grade Codes for All Assignment Types

Comments from Instructure For more information, please read through the Canvas Production Release Notes (2017-11-18)  For additional information about the New Gradebook...

08-10-2016

Suspended students with PowerSchool

Schools using PowerSchool, When a student is placed on out of school suspension they are unenrolled from PowerSchool.  How do other districts keep the students from getting removed from Canvas?...

03-31-2016

Prognosis Test in Canvas

We currently use the Orleans-Hanna and Iowa Algebra Aptitude test to assess our 6th grade student in math. Does anyone know if either publisher will allow us to add the questions from the paper versi...

10-22-2015