Becky Kinney's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Please vote

My apologies for the duplicate post to those who follow both the Developer and Administrator groups. Seems like we really need to have a way to drum up support for Feature Requests that are not likel...

02-23-2016

Please vote

I don't know if this is the right place for this plea, but it would seem to be of interest to administrators.  I didn't see any other place to put in it the context of this group. Please feel fr...

02-23-2016

Hiding LTI Links from Course Navigation

Deactivated user​ requested that I post this here. Honestly, it feels sort of odd to write an entire blog post about a single API endpoint, but here goes. When installing External Tools (aka Apps,...

07-07-2015

How to install a user nav lti tool

I have written an app that lets users download detailed grade reports from an assignment that uses a rubric. Now I'm struggling to figure out how best to let users access it. I have already installed...

06-24-2015

Token scoping as instructor rather than admin

As a Canvas administrator, there are times when I'd like to issue an authorization token that is scoped as though I were an instructor. This would be useful for testing purposes, but also for cases w...

05-13-2015

Peer Reviews for Groups outside their Group (a)

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas     Idea will be open for vote May 5th, 2015 - August 5th, 2015  Learn more about voting...   This i...

04-20-2015

Post'Em for Canvas@UD

At the University of Delaware, we support two Learning Management Systems. We have been running Sakai ever since Blackboard bought out WebCT, and now we have added Canvas. Migration to Canvas is enti...

04-15-2015