sfrizelle's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

CanvasConnect Sydney Meetup

Kia Ora! With CanvasConnect coming up in August, I thought I would reach out to those of you who might be coming in the day before. If there is interest, I’d love to get together for a 'pre confere...

07-10-2023

Roll Call Attendance reports

Hello, We would love to be able to run attendance reports at the account level, not just the course level. Is this possible? Thank you for your time.

10-06-2021

Alternatives to the 'New' Google Assignment

Hello All, For many of the reasons posted in other places about the "New" Google Assignments - we are considering moving away from Google Assignments all together. As with anything - there are pros...

03-30-2021

Canvas in Thailand?

This is a bit our of left field...but here we go. I have a student who has returned to Thailand and is currently in Bangkok. She is reporting she is unable to access Canvas, and therefore cannot c...

04-02-2020

Images on pages ... randomly resizing?

Hello All, We've been using Canvas for not quite a year. Many of our teachers are using a page as a front landing page and linking from there. In the past few months, I have had a handful of teacher...

09-16-2019

Student Survey on Course Design

Hello All, We are a K-13 school in New Zealand and are in our 2 nd  term of Canvas adoption. We have taken a staged roll out approach – which seems to have worked for us. Our teachers are now a...

05-19-2019

Student Survey on Course Design

Hello All, We are a K-13 school in New Zealand and are in our 2 nd term of Canvas adoption. We have taken a staged roll out approach – which seems to have worked for us. Our teachers are now at a p...

05-19-2019

Parent Observers: Limit Access?

Hello All, First, thank you to  @KristinL  for her post Clarity for Canvas Observers. It was a big help.   We are rolling out Canvas over the course of next year (in NZ – we are in ...

11-01-2018

Ability to 'favorite' Commons content

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas It would be very useful to 'favorite' items in the Commons that I want to come back to later - without having to create tags for everything....

08-13-2015