mdthomas's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Customize Enrollment Page - Blocked Captcha and Rewording

At Salisbury University, we are looking to customize our enrollment page. Two issues to address: The ability to change the wording of "Already have an account?" - we want to rephrase that to "Alr...

06-14-2021

Issues with Zoom Cloud Recordings Appearing in Canvas Zoom Integration

I wanted to see if anyone in the Canvas Community is also experiencing problems with Cloud Recordings not appearing in the Zoom Integration under Cloud Recordings. This change in behavior started on ...

10-26-2020

Ability to see student section in Scheduler (Calendar) feature

We have a unique situation were our Chemistry department is trying to coordinate make-up labs for multiple sections in the Scheduler (Appointment Groups) feature of the calendar. We have everything s...

09-16-2020

Certificates not generating for some

I'm still growing with our support of Catalog and have a Catalog Administrator training listing associated with a course that I have been modifying over the years. However, now I have a few individua...

06-03-2020

Electronic Reserves via Canvas

Is anyone delivering electronic reserves (book chapters, articles, etc.) via Canvas?  Our Technology Librarian is investigating how other institutions are integrating E-Reserves with Canvas. &nb...

05-18-2017

Custom Login Page

Has anyone customized their login page using JavaScript?  We have our main login page with Shibboleth, but need to add text to the login page for our internal Canvas accounts.  I've foun...

05-16-2017

Anyone Using RedShelf?

Our institution is exploring using RedShelf in coordination with our Bookstore for inclusive access to content and etexts.  Would love to know if anyone is using this with Canvas and share their...

04-17-2017

Canvas Commons - What should be considered before adding content?

For institutions that have started putting information in the Commons, what process or policies did you review for your institution?  Before we advertise this to the faculty and invite them to s...

02-01-2017

Institutional Approaches for Student Video Projects

Salisbury University is researching methods in which other universities are taking for student video projects for class assignments.  Beyond this need for our traditional classrooms, we have onl...

04-15-2016

Adding Existing Users to Sub-Account Group

I'm looking for a method to add a new user to a group at the sub-account level.  The steps to add a person to a sub-account group I know.  My problem is that our users are added in by our S...

01-28-2016