barbaracoen's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

is it possible to automatically sort outcomes in the learning mastery gradebook?

Hi We have a lot of outcomes being tracked in the Learning Mastery Gradebook (LMG) and the rationale behind the sorting order of the columns proves to be a mystery me!!  I know I can move th...

10-14-2020

Can I import/default the timezone for a student or a section

We have students in different countries and if they don't change their timezone they will usually miss tutorials or other events setup in the calendar.  I'm wondering if it's possible to somehow...

03-09-2020

Can you default the Modules view to show modules collapsed rather than expanded?

Wondering if anyone has changed the default for the Modules page and Assignments page to have everything collapsed at initial opening rather than expanded.  We've quite a few modules and the pag...

11-04-2019

Is it possible to limit an Appointment Group to one section?

Is it possible to limit an Appointment Group to one section? I have three sections setup in my course but only want the Appointment Group to be made available to one of those sections.  Anyon...

10-24-2019

Can you access SIS Data via a User Authentication Token?

Does anyone know if you can access SIS Data (in particular the Course SIS ID), via the API, when using a User Authentication Token (vs an Admin token)?   The reason we're trying to do th...

10-22-2017

Has anyone successfully retrieved the completed_at date for an enrolment via the API?

Hi  We've been trying to access the completed_at date for enrolments so that we can easily report the number of students that have completed courses in a given time period. However we're having...

10-20-2017