Seth Battis's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

[Mobile - Canvas Student] Include mobile login in Theming options

Right now, if a user logs in to our Canvas instance on a mobile device, they have no way of knowing which Canvas instance they are logging in to. This is true of both mobile browser (left) and mobile...

06-10-2016

“Reflexive” LTIs that Feedback into Canvas

click/tap map to enlarge Seth Battis St. Mark's School - K12 LTIs are a great way to tie together separate learning tools. But, what if we want to tie together separate parts of the same lea...

04-13-2016

Blackboard 8 to Canvas Importer

It's been a few years since we needed to deal with this, but at the time I felt the need to improve on the built-in Blackboard import into Canvas. I tried to replicate the structure of the original c...

07-29-2015

Show percentages in gradebook with % symbol

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas     Idea will be open for vote Wed. August 5, 2015 - Wed. November 4, 2015  Learn more about voting... A...

07-02-2015

Feedback for Faculty

Canvas analytics rock for developing feedback and learning strategies for students, but faculty need support and feedback too. We'll share our current "grading analytics" system that combines quantit...

05-19-2015

[Account Settings] More intuitive term sorting/presentation

So, my impression is that terms are sorted based on date and, perhaps, name. But it doesn't seem consistent. For example, here's the term order on the admin Terms page, which appears to be in descend...

04-19-2015