Sylvia Amito'elau's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Seeking a programmer to create a custom rubric report

Coastline College is looking for someone who can create an itemized rubric report that includes comments. The report should be a PDF file, one for each student. Details: We need someone to extract ...

09-08-2023

[Grades] Display media comments and links to files in the pop-out comment tray in Student View

Problem statement: When students view their grades and click the View Feedback button, the pop-out tray does not display a media comment (video or audio) and does not display a link to a file. Use ...

02-24-2023

NQ editor: Display correct image size

Scenario: When inserting an image, the editor shows a smaller version of an image. If you don’t resize an image, upon Save, the image will display the exact dimensions. This is demonstrated in the vi...

07-30-2021

Retain NQ Editor Size When Image Alignment Changes

The size of the editor should retain its size even when a user changes the alignment of an image. The video shows the following: I resize the editor window to increase the height dimensions. I ...

07-30-2021

Add Hover Over Text on Question Icons

Are there plans to include text when users hover over (mouse over) on the icons for edit, duplicate, move, and delete? Hover over the editor icons is implemented (see the image below). It would be so...

07-29-2021

Select App: Insert icon instead of pointer shape?

When I click the Apps (plug) icon, as I hover my mouse over one of the app titles, the mouse shape is the Insert icon (like the capitol “I”). Below is a screen shot. Does anyone else get this? When...

11-22-2019

Canvas Training for Faculty – What do you do?

Our college is interested in hearing from other higher education institutions about the Canvas training and other training for faculty teaching online. I’d appreciate hearing what your institution do...

03-04-2019

Tool to check Accessibility at the course level

I would like to have a Canvas tool to check Accessibility issues at the course level or selected parts of a course. I think this would make checking for Accessibility issues easier for content creato...

10-19-2017

Activity Log - Submit Assignment Button

Does Instructure store Canvas logs for all user activity? I’m looking specifically for the following – On an assignment page, is there a log of when the user clicked on the “Submit Assignment” butto...

12-02-2016

ParScore (Scantron) Integration with Canavs Gradebook

Has anyone integrated ParScore (by Scantron) files with Canvas?  I know you can import a CSV file into the Canvas gradebook but I’m looking for anyone that has experience using ParScore and Canv...

12-10-2015

Course Navigation Locked Down at Admin Level?

Can Course Navigation (left nav bar in a course) be set (and locked down) at the Admin level? I see that in the Course Settings, Course Navigation can be edited. But I want to know if an admin can ov...

04-20-2015