Janetta Garton's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Questions to Guide How to Add Studio Media to Your Canvas Course

To provide our teachers with some recommendations on how set up activities and assignments that use Studio I created this interactive flowchart/slideshow. I thought other Canvas users might find it h...

02-06-2019

Is anyone using TenMarks in Canvas?

Is anyone integrating the use of TenMarks into a Canvas course? I'm not finding an LTI or any references to Canvas in the TenMarks Support, but it appears they use Canvas to provide PD cour...

11-13-2017

Is anyone using USATestPrep with Canvas

Is there any way to integrate or access USATestPrep with Canvas? 

10-18-2017

Is there a way to search using a Section's SIS ID?

Is there a way to search using a Section's SIS ID?  I'm getting an error message from a SIS upload that states "course section is not a valid section." Due to some cross listing and other tro...

08-14-2017

Kimono & Tyler SIS?

Is anyone using Kimono with Tyler SIS? If so, how's it working for you?

06-29-2017

Embed a timer?

Does anyone know how to embed a timer in a page? I'd like to have an embedded timer in a page that counts down from say 5 minutes to use during group discussion time. I've tried linking in a module t...

09-17-2015

Herding Fish - What a Great Title!

At Jennifer Hunter's presentation, Herding Fish: Encouraging Faculty to Use Subaccount-Generated Outcomes and Rubrics I learned some very useful strategies. CREATING SHARED OUTCOMES I learned how...

06-17-2015

Using Code from the Style Guide

I would like to use the Accordion code on a page in a course.  I've copied the code from the first box and pasted it into the page using the HTML Editor. There's a second box...

05-24-2015

Do you delete Senior accounts upon graduation?

Do you delete the Canvas accounts of Seniors once they have graduated? I know some of the colleges that our students will attend use Canvas and I don't know if there will be any negative side effects...

05-06-2015