Michael Freedman's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Course Registration System

We're looking for a word press developer with experience in education programs, particularly developing/implementing a course registration system.   Thanks in advance

05-12-2020

Online Meeting Best Practices

Development   Leverage time together for interactivity and sophisticated communications. Ask your participants to prepare in advance. Be clear on what this means: what they should come equip...

05-12-2020

Disappearing Graphics

I've had a thread open in the designers forum for a while, and have opened and closed a ticket on this case (# 03211628). https://community.canvaslms.com/message/135570-re-disappearing-graphics...

02-07-2019

Removing External App

I added Office 365 to my instance then found that Microsoft only allows collaborations if the user's Microsoft accounts are on the same domain, which does not fit my model.  two questions: ...

10-27-2018

Structures to Improve Engagement

I've been noodling ways to play with structure to improve engagement and learning. So I thought I'd start a discussion with the goal of creating a catalog of course structures. What I have in mi...

10-05-2018

" Faculty and students must have accounts in the same Microsoft domain."

" Faculty and students must have accounts in the same Microsoft domain." Does that means all of my students have to have an account on my web domain. I am doing continuing education programs so my us...

09-13-2018

Drafting and publishing best practices

I draft in Word (Windows), then paste into Canvas and do final edits.  But, when I send out materials (e.g., announcements), formatting gets messed up (numbering, bullets, indents, etc.).  ...

08-31-2018

Disappearing Graphics

I have jpg images which display just fine, then for no apparent reason they disappear, only showing the file name.  Is this a bug? Am I doing something wrong?

06-14-2018