Steven Hallman's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

ExPrep- excel auto grader LTI

Hello:   I posted this almost a year ago and got no responses. I thought I'd repost and see if anyone has experience now... We have some faculty who are using a tool that automates the gradin...

11-30-2020

Excelpreparation integration

We have some faculty who are using a tool that automates the grading and reporting of all types of content in Microsoft Excel. ExPrep They advertise that it works seamlessly with Canvas. Has any...

01-27-2020

Hide student names- even in email lists?

HI:   We can use the navigation tool to hide the people tab in the course so students can't see each other, but they can go into the inbox and use the send drop down to see a list of all stude...

09-26-2019

Hide student names- even in email client?

HI: We can use the navigation tool to hide the people tab in the course, so students can't see each other, but they can go into the inbox and use the send drop down to see a list of all students. ...

09-26-2019

Due dates for assignment not showing until a refresh

We have a few students who are reporting that the due dates for an assignment are not showing and there is no submission button. They change browsers and still nothing, but after a refresh it works, ...

09-09-2019

Has anyone seen an issue where an essay question in a quiz only captures part of the written answer?

We have a student who submitted a quiz and says that their complete answer was not captured. I went through the logs and can see when he accessed that specific question and how often it was autosaved...

03-15-2019

How do you handle social groups asking for Canvas Course Space?

Our students have been extremely happy with the Canvas calendar. So happy in fact, that they would like Canvas sites for all 90+ clubs and social groups that they have created. Currently, we can only...

02-01-2016