JustinBrooksby's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

NASA Video That Made Us Cry

Are there plans to release the video about the girl that ends up working at NASA?  Such a great powerful video!  Please share it with us all.

08-01-2023

Masquerade ability in Catalog

We use to be able to masquerade in Canvas and then extend that masquerade into Catalog in order to drop students from courses. Looks like we are not able to do that any longer for some reason. Anyone...

04-27-2020

Progress on Catalog seems to be super slow

Progress on Catalog seems to be SUPER slow.  We were sold on much more progress and features when we came on board almost a year ago.  The only change I have seen is the reorganization...

01-07-2020

Report to run for missing SS ID / User ID

Is there a report I can run that will show me user accounts that are missing a user_id (also refered to as SS ID)?  These accounts were most likely created manually.  I ran the "SIS Export"...

08-21-2019

Dates Different logged in vs not logged in

Okay, so this is strange.  We wanted to create a 1 day class so we put in Canvas that it was from June 18th from 12am - 11:59pm.  When the user is logged in it Catalog tile displays that it...

06-18-2019

Student enrollment from Canvas to Catalog

Is there a way to get student enrollment from Canvas to Catalog?  Not sure if Catalog has a similar SIS import as Canvas has?  If not is there a way to masquerade as student and enroll?

03-12-2019

URL embed button

We just started using catalog. Has anyone else noticed that the URL embed button does not work on they WYSIWYG editor?  I just type in the HTML code but seems strange.  Does it work fo...

03-12-2019