James R Henson's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Make "Preview the document" the default action for linked documents

Something has always bothered be about the way canvas handles linked documents... While it might not seem important to someone who uses a computer as the main means to complete their job, I have foun...

06-29-2016

Kaltura Quizzing Integration Issues

Has anyone experienced issues with respect to Kaltura quiz assignments inconsistently writing grades to the gradebook? Thank you, James

06-17-2016

Please join our fellow Canvas users in making Canvas more awesome

I cant say this better than a 10 year old so i'll let him say it: ... and that is just what is being suggested by one of our community members (Brandon Belew ) HERE. His request is one that ...

06-03-2015

I cant say this better than a 10 year old so i'll let him say it: ... and that is just what is being suggested by one of our community members ( @bbelew ​ ) HERE. His request is on...

05-22-2015

I cant say this better than a 10 year old so i'll let him say it: ... and that is just what is being suggested by one of our community members ( @bbelew ​ ) HERE. His request is on...

05-22-2015

HTML/CSS fun

I would like to share some simple html snips that can add a bit of dimension to your pages. Everything I post will be verified to be working with the current default tinymce valid elements.I will add...

05-05-2015