Stephenie Jordan's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Infographic Bonanza

For those of you who would like a one-stop-shop for the infographics, I've included the blog posts that house links and interactive pdf's for you to use. Enjoy!  Tips For Course Building: Begi...

08-14-2019

Powering Up Your Canvas Course: Advanced Series

Here are the Advanced Tips in this infographic series.   Advanced, Part 1 Advanced, Part 2 Advanced, Part 3 Advanced, Part 4 Advanced, Part 5 Other infographics you might find helpful: I...

08-14-2019

Powering Up Your Canvas Course: Intermediate Series

Here are five Intermediate Tips to use and share. There are Beginner Tips in this series, as well.    Intermediate, Part 1 Intermediate, Part 2 Intermediate, Part 3 Intermediate, ...

08-14-2019

Powering Up Your Canvas Course: Triumvirate Tips! (Beginner Series)

I couldn't think of a better title for these infographics. These are just small chunks of info for teachers to consider as they get their courses established. They sort of follow an order of operatio...

06-06-2019

Powering Up Your Canvas Course: Cool Things Series

You can probably tell, I like a series. Here is the Cool Things Series that includes some basic and not-so-basic uses for some of the great Canvas features. I've included these features so far: Ass...

05-14-2019

Powering Up Your Canvas Course: Advanced Essentials

To complete the Essentials Series, I came up with two Phases for some Advanced tools instructors can use in their courses. I'm sure there are some other interesting Advanced tools out there I ha...

05-14-2019

Powering Up Your Canvas Course: Canvas Intermediate Essentials

Deciding what constitutes as "intermediate" essentials is such a gray area. I've come up with 24 items that I think may fit. There are three documents in this series and here is the list of what...

04-26-2019

Powering Up Your Canvas Course: Canvas Beginner Essentials

After Year Five of our Canvas implementation, teachers are still reluctant to really dive in and use it to its fullest. These Beginner Essentials take a brand new user or one who has had it o...

04-10-2019