vrs07nl's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

duplicate a quiz in a course

I need to create several versions of a quiz for a course and am unable to do a simple duplication.  i have to copy to same course and i am getting errors and ones i have copied and renamed are ...

05-29-2020

background image or watermark on a 'home' page

Does anyone know how to place an image as background to page content - like a watermark or background canvas so can still use all page functions and text over the top of it?

05-25-2018

Peer Review - for Groups to review Other Groups

We ask groups to record and post a video presentation in Canvas for ther groups to review , ask questions and give feedback. The interaction between groups is essential and is also graded. For now ...

11-08-2017

Groups and Peer Review

I am not convinced that peer review will work for me i have 6 groups - working remotely; each to submit a video which another group will ask questions , each group to answer questions from others, g...

10-26-2017

out of office messages

Is it possibe to create an out of office notificaton for messaging? It has become apprant this something we need to be able to do withlin canvas If not - is it the case that if X messages Y in canva...

07-20-2017

Google Analystics and Canvas

We are looking to use Google Analytics on a number of other platforms and wondered if we can use Google Analytic set up codes on Canvas ? We think there may be an issue as GA does not always play ni...

11-02-2016

How to create image pop up in canvas

Does anyone know how to get an image on a canvas page become a pop up so that full detail can be seen e.g for this I know there is at feature idea at https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/5197 ...

06-16-2016

Food for thought ....

Blackboard Teaching & Learning Roadmap (November 2015) video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbuCKEqn9JE

11-24-2015

Campus pack and canvas

I am looking to use Campus pack on canvas as it offers journals, wikis and blogs that I need to develop for reflective learning/ multi part assessments . Has anyone got any does and dont's re its in...

10-08-2015