Ean Harker's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Course Copy/Migration API to push default template to created shells

Hey All, I have trolled through the community and have found many admins like myself (who are not a programmers), who are wanting a default course shell that can be pushed to all the courses upon n...

11-14-2016

ADA Mentor Access Role

We have a need for an ADA Mentor role, which would be just like the observer role, but would permit the mentor to view the quiz so that they can assist an impaired user that needs to take the exam. H...

02-26-2016

New User Account Issue [Banner>LMB>Canvas]

Hey fellow Admins, I need to add some bio-CPU aka brain power to a dilemma I am having, hopefully a solution can be found in our collective. I hope I am describing this process correctly. Yes, so...

06-11-2015

Create a Conference in Canvas (Adobe Connect Integration)

I think I am beginning to figure how to use Jive better. hehe. Here is a document we are using to assist faculty in using Adobe Connect (Conferences) via Canvas. Feel free to use. -Ean Overview T...

05-13-2015

Canvas Integration with Adobe Connect

I am not sure if this is the correct place to share this... Meh, let's see how it works. Evidently my popularity has been growing over the years with this specific topic. I have helped many with i...

05-13-2015

Canvas to Adobe Connect Best Practices / Troubleshooting

Ok, so your an Admin that has the fortune to have Adobe Connect integrated into Canvas. If you have not done it yet, here are some destructions: Canvas Integration with Adobe Connect (Once the blog p...

05-13-2015

Canvas Integration with Adobe Connect

Hopefully this is the better location for this information. Evidently my popularity has been growing over the years with this specific topic. I have helped many with integrating Adobe Connect i...

05-13-2015

Admin Reports: Outcome Results vs. Student Competency

We here at SUU are using Outcomes at the institutional level. We are using these 'ELOs' as a means for university accreditation and etc. We have been using these ELOs to track students General Educa...

05-08-2015