Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anna Selway's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Kudos

Most popular courses

Hello, is there a way of finding out what the most popular Canvas courses are (we don't have Canvas Statistics). Any help would be grateful and I hope everyone is having a trouble free start to the ...

09-05-2016

Image Carousel

Hello I would love to have an image carousel on one of my Canvas courses, I believe it may be possible using Owl Carousel. If anybody has any instructions on how to do this it would be wonderful. T...

06-15-2016

End of year panic, advice needed

Hello, we are coming to the end of the first year of Canvas and I am becoming a little anxious about end of year procedures.  I would be very grateful if I could have some advice on the followin...

06-06-2016

Sub-Accounts and JavaScript

Hello A little while ago I asked how to add links to the global navigation bar in Canvas Links new Canvas UI This works brilliantly and thank you for all your help.  The code we are now ...

01-26-2016

Global Announcement - remove the ability for the user to close it

Hello is there a way we can remove the option for students to close a global announcement?   We would like to control them through dates. Any help would be wonderful Thanks

12-07-2015

Canvas Badges New UI

Hello I am not a coder and am still learning Canvas so any help would be very much appreciated. I am using the new interface. I have set up CanvasBadges following the  instructions on Canvaba...

08-21-2015

Links new Canvas UI

The college I work out are using the new UI.  Is it possible to create a link on the Grey Navigation Bar on the left.  We have some courses that we want all students to have access to such ...

08-20-2015

Creating a Rollover Image in Canvas

Original Topic Title: Is there any way of creating a roll over image in Canvas? I am quite new to Canvas and would appreciate any help with creating an image roll over. Thanks in advance Mes...

08-05-2015