cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeffrey_weimer's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Kudos

How do I post a folder with HTML5 file content as a Web page?

I have a folder that contains all content needed to create a self-standing Web page. The folder contains four files. The index.html is the main file. The two .js files are javascript for functions on...

06-21-2022

Is GeoGebra not supported as an External Tool?

I have recently added the apps GeoGebra and Graph Builder to my Canvas course. Only the latter then becomes included as an External Tool. I much prefer the former (especially for the sliders). ...

11-03-2019

Comparison of ODrive vs GDrive for External URLs in Modules

I have a set of files that I store on Google Drive in our university sponsored site. I want students to have access to these files. Here is an example set up in a folder called Doing Assignments ... ...

05-23-2016

Separate K12 Version of Canvas

I might add a different approach to solve the problem of "forum overload". REQUIRE everyone on Canvas designate their Institution Type. Then, allow a user to filter forum posts based on Institution T...

09-26-2015

My Ideal World for Assignments and Tests

In Canvas today ... We have sections for Assignments and Quizzes. Assignments can hold quizzes. Quizzes cannot have points given to them unless they have questions. The Grade Book can only show wh...

09-26-2015

How do you track grades for "hard copy" quizzes?

I give quizzes as hard copies in class. I want to enter the grades, and immediately I thought I could do so under the Quizzes rubric. I have discovered however that I cannot create an empty quiz and ...

09-25-2015

How do I upload my custom HTML, CSS, and JavaScript pages?

I have Webpages that I custom-designed with HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. The CSS defines the styles and the JavaScript runs functions such as generating sets of random numbers or calculating values fro...

09-02-2015