lori_campbell's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

NOPE!!!

The redesign is completely antithetical to what I use discussions for. I want to see replies as I am scanning through the list of responses. I want students to read all of those, and if they have to ...

10-26-2021

Pop-up ads in embedded YouTube videos

I would like to stop these pop-up ads from coming up in videos embedded from YouTube. Does anyone know the HTML code that can be added to stop these?  

04-12-2021

New Tab Option in new RCE

One of the options that has not seemed to make its way into the new RCE is the ability to open a link in a new tab. In the former RCE, you could highlight the linked content and use Command+K to choo...

02-04-2021

What happened to "View All Grading Periods?"

I allow my students to resubmit assignments in a previous quarter even though my colleagues cut theirs off. I have noticed that "View all Grading Periods" is no longer an option. It was in the new gr...

03-03-2020

Where is All Grading Periods?

What happened to the "All Grading Periods" Feature? I allow my students to resubmit work from a previous quarter even though my organization sets the grades by quarter. I need to get back the&nb...

02-26-2020

My gif isn't giffing.

I normally use gifs for my course view cards. However, 2 out of 6 of mine are moving on the course settings page but not in the actual card view. This is only annoying me. I am sure it's not a big de...

11-18-2019

Update a Proposal for InstructureCon

I submitted a proposal today for InstructureCon 2019. I want to add a co-presenter. Whom should I contact to do that? Thanks!         InstructureCon 2019 Help O...

01-23-2019

Messaging failing students

Is there a way to select all students whose grade is below a certain percentage to send them an inbox message?

03-03-2017