stimme's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Mobile app text size and color

I am excited to see support for the Discussions/Announcements Redesign came to the iOS versions of Canvas Student and Canvas Teacher yesterday. That said, I want to suggest a couple of changes to its...

02-06-2024

Discussion Redesign student settings for the course should be included in course settings import

With the Discussion Redesign enabled, there are five checkboxes for Student Settings in the Discussion Settings modal window. Three student settings (Create discussion topics, Edit and delete their o...

02-01-2024

Add Reported Replies to User Account Level Notification Preferences

The notification preference for reported replies is currently only available in course level notification preferences. I would suggest that it be added to the user account level notification preferen...

02-01-2024

Instructure Community Notification Feed not updating

My notification feed has not updated for two days. Is anyone else having this problem?

01-25-2024

When will React Discussions show pronouns?

Classic discussions show each user's pronouns in parentheses after their names when pronouns are set. I just set pronouns for myself and noticed that my pronouns do not display in React Discussions. ...

07-14-2022

[Assignments] Bulk Edit: Hour & Minute field in Date Picker

The 2022-03-30 code deploy added the option to edit times in the Assignment Bulk Editor. It would be helpful (and consistent with design in other areas) for the date picker that opens when a field is...

04-13-2022

[Rich Content Editor] New RCE Link button default selection should be Course Links instead of External Links

SinceCanvas Deploy Notes (2020-09-23) , the New RCE Links button creates an external link as its default action. It would be better for the default action to open the Course Links tab. Exte...

09-25-2020

[Rich Content Editor] Show entire toolbar

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas Every button on the toolbar should be visible in the new RCE by default. The new RCE toolbar presently collapses if th...

02-07-2020