David Rivers's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Best way to set up outcomes / rubrics for UK curriculum?

Hi, I'm in the process of adding outcomes and rubrics at account level but want to make sure I add them correctly in terms of mapping correctly to the curriculum. For example, the unit I'm curr...

04-21-2020

Files not being deleted - Self hosted

We are running a self-hosted instance of Canvas and its up-to date to the latest stable branch. Whenever I delete a file within Canvas, it is removed from the course but remains on the server. Is thi...

07-10-2018

Test Site: Logging in with Azure AD / Office 365

Hi All, We have setup our Canvas instance to use SAML for auth using our Office 365 credentials. I followed the steps here: Tutorial: Azure Active Directory Integration with Canvas LMS | Microsoft...

05-26-2016

Quizzes: Adding custom numbers / names to questions

For anybody who may be interested, I have developed a small javascript snippet that will allow you to add your own question numbers to quiz questions (useful for grouped questions with different answ...

05-23-2016

Student uploads within quiz questions

I am looking for advice on how students could upload their answers within a quiz. The quizzes I have constructed contain different types of questions - some are self marking (multiple choice etc.), s...

03-08-2016

On-screen Protractor

Today I added an on-screen protractor for measuring angles in quiz questions. It can be toggled on and off from any question, and can be dragged around and rotated into position to overlay an image i...

02-02-2016

On-screen Protractor

Today I added an on-screen protractor for measuring angles in quiz questions. It can be toggled on and off from any question, and can be dragged around and rotated into position to overlay an image i...

02-02-2016

Pre-built KS4 content

Hi Admins, I'm trying to source some ready made KS4 content for our Canvas to get us up and running whilst we prepare our own content. Does anybody have any for sale or know where I could find ...

06-12-2015