joel_duffin's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

How to integrate a lockdown browser with Canvas Classic and New Quizzes?

We are wanting to integrate a lockdown browser similar to the Respondus Lockdown Browser so that it can be used with Canvas Classic and NewQuizzes.   Here are some pieces we think will be ...

10-26-2023

Will New Quizzes support global javascript?

A number of tools including accessibility tools rely on the Canvas theming Global Javascript feature to inject Javascript into the page. Are there plans to add support for being able to inject java...

09-25-2023

How can an LTI tool detect being launched in the Canvas Student Mobile App?

I'd like my LTI tool to be able to detect that it is being launched inside of the Canvas Student Mobile app so that I can change its behavior. Specifically, I want to link back into th...

08-21-2019

Is it possible to create an LTI Course Navigation placement that behaves like Canvas default menu items?

When we install an LTI tool that we want teachers but not students to see, we use the following: <lticm:options name="course_navigation"> <lticm:property name="default">enabled</l...

10-24-2018

How do I delete a question that I posted too quickly?

Oops

10-05-2017

Canvas Pages vs Files

As part of a Canvas adoption project, we are working with a client to propose new processes for authoring content. We are wondering about the legitimacy of suggesting that they author content using C...

09-30-2016