Margaret DiMaria's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Link Validator and Delayed Announcements

Hi all, To create an AU22 course, used the import tool to copy an AU21 course AND adjust dates. When I did this, Canvas, of course, copied over all announcements. Before I  set them to delay d...

06-29-2022

Roll Call (Attendance) Points and Weighted Assignment Grades

I am working with an instructor who is teaching hybrid course. Students meet 29 times during the semester and get 1 point for each time they show up.  Attendance is worth 5% of the grade. We are...

09-08-2021

Quizzes - Updated Comments to Essay questions not appearing after quiz has been submitted.

Hi all,   I had an instructor that made a quiz containing essay questions. She added comments to each question in the General Answer Comments text field. She then published the quiz and stud...

11-12-2020

Blueprint and copying course content

Hi all. I am about to try Blueprint for the first time. I have two "essential" modules that I want to: Push out to all courses, Update all when/if needed and Lock them down so folks don't delete ...

07-15-2020

Multiple certificates for one course

For those of you that use Catalog, can you generate multiple certificates within one course, for one person. We offer multiple types of CEs and each CE needs it's own certificate. For example, an ind...

08-10-2016