mtuten's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

New Rich Content Editor: Access Folder View Tray via Button in Upload Interface

When using a keyboard to navigate, it is much easier and quicker to activate a button than it is to open a menu to select a more appropriate option. For a user with cognitive impairments and/or a new...

11-10-2020

Screen Readers Reading Quizzes.Next Reorder Question Results

Hi all, I recently evaluated Canvas's new quizzing interface and the results of the Reorder Question type seemed like they would be confusing to screen reader users.  If I set up the question ...

08-25-2020

What are some accessible alternatives to Perusall?

Hi all. I recently was asked to review Perusall. Based on my examination, Perusall does not seem to be accessible to persons using a keyboard or screen reader to navigate. Since there are faculty at ...

06-03-2019

UDOIT User Guide

Hi all. So, if you are/have attended InstructureCon 2018 and were able to attend the "Y'all Do It: Crowdsourcing Development of UDOIT" presentation, you already know about the UDOIT User Guide...

07-25-2018

Y'all Do It: Crowdsourcing Development of UDOIT

Read this page already, but missed the presentation? Skip to the resource-filled Update! We will be co-presenting on the community contributions to UCF's UDOIT, an open source, accessibility ...

06-12-2018

Can you tell me more about the InstructureCon 2018 Pre-Conference Sessions?

Hello InstructureCon veterans! I'm hoping to attend my first InstructureCon and I'm trying to figure out whether I should book things so that I can attend the Pre-Conference Sessions. Here are the q...

03-05-2018

K-12 Using UDOIT

Hi all, I'm working with  @karen_tinsley-k  at UCF to gather some data about K-12 Institutions' use of UDOIT.   If you don't know what UDOIT is, you probably can't answer...

06-01-2017

Keyboard Commands in Quizzes

John Wiliamson created a feature suggestion Pressing Enter when finished where he suggests that the enter key be capable of moving students from question to question (regardless of whether ...

05-26-2017