fcurry1's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

The new interface for e-mailing from the grade book is TERRIBLE. Go back to the old one please.

Why was the interface to sending e-mails via the grade book changed to make it more difficult to send e-mail?   The new interface is ambiguous.  One cannot tell who messages are bei...

06-22-2022

Quiz: Can't delete or change just one question

I have a few template courses that I copy over from every semester to my actual courses. On this template course I have a procedures quiz which students are required to earn 100% on before proceed...

12-22-2020

Can canvas handle extra credit yet? Frustrated.

My students regularly feel that they are doing worse than they are because Canvas doesn't seem to have a method of setting an auto-graded quiz to be extra credit.  Has Canvas fixed this, and ...

12-17-2020

Default Grades: Remembered for each class?

I have template courses that I copy over every semester to each instance of the course. Within this course there are a few items that have non-zero default grades. If I set a default grade, wil...

12-17-2020

Space bar issue

Quite recently I have been having an issue of using the space bar.  Sometimes it simply does not work in Canvas. Then, I will backspace and delete what I wrote and it starts working again...b...

02-20-2019