mliebman's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Missing Assignment Status

As a high school teacher, the vast majority of assignments, for both my class and those of my colleagues, are submitted through an external tool.  That being said, when students do not submit th...

05-19-2021

Prerequisite Module from Previous Course

My class is a two semester course.  The content in the second term relies heavily on the knowledge acquired in the first term.  As the semester is winding down, I am aware that many student...

12-31-2020

Grading Policy Change for Previous Assignments

Is it possible to unlabel late assignments en masse?  I want to remove the late penalty to my students assignments.  Must I do this one at a time for each individual student and assignment?

12-06-2020

Is Using Quizlet As an External Tool Different Than Simply Embedding It?

I have been using Quizlet in my course by embedding into a page but I see that Quizlet is an option as an external tool. However, when I select it, it does not seem to work and I don't see it when I ...

07-21-2020

Navigating to the Module you are currently working in

Is there a way to navigate back to the module you are working in from within an assignment? I know you can click Module from the navigation bar but that takes you back to the top of the page-

07-18-2020

New Rich Content Editor?

Our institution is not using the New Rich Content Editor.  What will happen to content pages we've created with the version when we switch to the new? Will the pages lose their formatting?

07-09-2020