TONYA MERCER's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

E-Portfolios in Elementary

Are any of you using E-Portfolios in the elementary school setting?  If so are there specific grade level requirements.  Do you use them mainly to showcase projects or a combination of...

12-30-2017

Pearson and Canvas Integration

Anyone using Pearson Math and Canvas?  How do you integrate what is available through Pearson's website with Canvas?  Do you just use the two separately?   Just starting to get into ma...

10-12-2017

Reading series that uploads to Canvas? Textbook adoption coming soon!

Are there any reading series that easily plug into Canvas?  I have spent a lot of time uploading quizzes manually from our current reading series.  By that, I mean typing them all in myself...

10-06-2017

Discussions Feature With Early Elementary Students in Science Advice

I'm wanting to use the discussions feature with my elementary students in Science more.  Any tips for implementing this feature as a place to brainstorm with students in early elementary?  ...

06-22-2017

Twitter and Canvas for PD

Has anyone used Canvas and Twitter together for PD?  I think it would be a great way to get grade levels in separate buildings to collaborate and for vertical teaming efforts.   With g...

12-06-2016

#canvas4elem Twitter Chat

Hello everyone, If any of you would like to moderate a chat or have ideas for a topic for a chat with an elementary focus please contact me.  Check CanvasLive for future dates and times.

09-26-2016