tylerweldon's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Change Mobile application dates to match school time zone

Currently the Canvas Student Mobile changes the due date to match the current users time zone. This is does not match the web application settings. We would like the mobile app to indicate what time ...

02-23-2021

Submission_type in Submission_dim null value

I am working on a report that counts the number of submissions in a Canvas course. When I run a count on the number of submission IDs (from submission_dim) in a course its larger than the number disp...

11-14-2019

SCORM File Analytics

Does anyone have a active solution for retrieving SCORM file analytics? While SCORM graded files can be sent to the Gradebook, we cannot retrieve analytics of where/what the user answered in the ass...

05-23-2019

wysiwyg settings

Has anyone tried to change the default color palette that is offered in the wysiwyg settings? 

02-15-2018

Pull Multiple Pages Body Content

Does anyone have experience pulling in multiple pages body content using the API? I am writing a custom search application and I when I call this endpoint GET /api/v1/courses/:course_id/pages&nb...

09-13-2017

Adding CSS in Canvas Catalog as sub-account admin

Does anyone have experience adding custom CSS in Canvas Catalog? I am trying to add custom CSS as a sub-account admin and it does not want to take effect on the page.  I was wondering if th...

04-27-2017

Access Module Progress for Students Via API endpoint

In the canvas module page, there is a button that displays progress of modules for each students.  Does anyone know if I can access that via an API endpoint? 

04-20-2017