Stuart Ryan's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Presenting institution privacy notice or Terms and Conditions

Howdy all, We use Shibboleth (SAML) to log in to Canvas at our institution. We also have the option of utilising Azure AD (and have been considering this move for a while). A recent requirement h...

11-29-2018

Canvas APIs: Getting started, the practical ins and outs, gotchas, tips, and tricks

Overview: Welcome one and all, this document is designed to assist everyone from those that have never heard the API acronym before, to seasoned programming veterans who may be looking for tips and...

03-26-2018

What to do when Canvas looks 'big' or 'zoomed in'!

I have seen this issue crop up every so often and hence wanted to put a post together on some steps you can take to do some initial troubleshooting. If you are here, you may be looking at Can...

03-12-2018

Canvas Commons - A couple of ideas

Howdy admins! We recently had a bit of a cleanup as a result of a small quirk with Canvas Commons, and a recent discussion in the APAC‌ community solidified that a couple of ideas I have, may be rel...

08-23-2017

Remove colour overlay from course cards that have an image

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas               Howdy all, Firstly I have to say the new course cards image feature is awesome and a gre...

08-30-2016