Rosalynne Whitaker-Heck's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

One group project with multiple parts

I have created a final project for all 7 students in the same class.  All 7 students will be working together on the same project, so there is only one project (not a project created by each stu...

03-15-2021

Why Am I getting log on authorization message?

I am checking student submissions and I'm getting this message: Any suggestions for a resolution is appreciated.  Log In You need to authorize this integration in order to use it. Please sign...

03-17-2020

How to set up collaborations for multiple groups

Hello Canvas Geniuses! I have 10 students that I have paired up into 5 groups of two students (project partners) under a Group Set.  I have set up a collaborations for them to use as a "wo...

03-04-2020

Discussion Issue

I set up graded Discussion Forums for a course that has 5 students enrolled. When I access the link to the first discussion forum, I only see #1 student's post.  However, when I access Spee...

01-18-2020

How to best organize modules

Hello all, My students will be working in groups the entire semester producing multimedia content for 20 separate sections of a digital manual. I currently have the Canvas modules identified by the ...

01-10-2020

Student Notifications

Every time I update my Canvas shell, it sends a notification to the enrolled students. Is there a way to stop that?  

01-02-2020

Can assignment due dates be set by students?

I would like my students to set their own due dates for the assignments I have created. Is that possible, and if so, what are the steps? Thanks! 

01-01-2020