rexj's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Imported and Migrated Quizzes Removed from Module

Scenario: 1) We import a Moodle course backup. The course imports without a problem. There is a module containing unpublished quizzes. 2) We successfully attempted to copy the course to migrate all...

05-19-2022

Clarification on Course Copy

We are new to Canvas. Can someone please help me better understand "copy course" versus "import course content"? Specifically: Are there pros or cons of either approach? For example:  ...

03-17-2022

[Studio] Automatically create Groups in Canvas Studio

Groups in Canvas Studio were recently made available. I know it is possible to manually create groups, but is it possible to automate the creation of groups? E.g. I have 30 departments I want to...

02-04-2022

Automatically Create Groups in Canvas Studio?

Groups in Canvas Studio were recently made available. I know it is possible to manually create groups, but is it possible to automate the creation of groups? E.g. I have 30 departments I want to crea...

11-10-2021

[New Quizzes] Allow multiple attempts on a quiz, with diminishing points after the first attempt

I am an instructional designer supporting and instructor who is using team based learning. In his course he has students take a quiz individually, then the same quiz as a team. The second team based ...

01-12-2021