Sarah Houts's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Pass / Fail Rubric Scenario - Ideas Wanted

Ok, Admins - I need some advice. We have a course where students submit a video. The assignment is technically worth 10 points; however, students have to successfully complete criteria on a checklist...

06-13-2016

Communication Ideas

Admins, How do you typically communicate Canvas (and other technology) updates with your faculty? I'm looking for some new ideas. Appreciate the shares! Sarah

06-08-2016

Collaborations Help

Admins, Do you know if there is a resource either in the Community or online elsewhere with tips or information for troubleshooting student issues with Canvas Collaborations? I've noticed an uptic...

05-26-2016

Turnitin LTI Error

Admins, Have any of you had reports of the attached error appearing to students trying to access an assignment? I've only had three reports. I've found that creating a new assignment and deleting th...

05-16-2016

Due Date Dilemma

I have a due date dilemma I need advice on. We had an assignment where the student had issues with her assignment not showing up in SpeedGrader. The instructor insisted the student resubmit the assig...

05-13-2016

New Videos Starring the New UI

Random question - Does anyone when Canvas will post new videos for instructors and students here - Canvas Video Guide | Canvas Guides starring the new user interface? Currently, there are only two vi...

04-25-2016

Possible LockDown Browser iPad App Bug

Is anyone experiencing an issue with the LockDown Browser iPad app where students will be logged in to LockDown Browser and the Canvas course but there's a message that appears saying LockDown Browse...

02-22-2016

SpeedGrader expected behavior

Is it expected behavior for a comment added to SpeedGrader to carry over from one student to another if you don't click Submit Comment and just move to the next student?

02-22-2016

Feedback Release Date

Is the Feedback Release Date only applicable if using GradeMark, or does it work if SpeedGrader is being used? Thanks!

01-19-2016

Online Registration Tool

Is anyone using an online registration tool, such as GoSignMeUp? If so, what are you using and are there pros and cons to what you're using? Thanks!

01-19-2016

Online Registration Tools

Is anyone using an online registration tool, such as GoSignMeUp? If so, what are you using and are there pros and cons to what you're using? Thanks!

01-05-2016