cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cunninghama's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Kudos

Make "View Grades" more user-friendly

Right now, when a student or parent clicks on "View Grades" it is a laundry list of courses with the final percentage next to each one.  This is not a very user-friendly view and often confuses ...

04-29-2022

Make Override Column Sticky

When moving the Override column around in the gradebook, it sticks until the instructor uses the Reorder filter to reorder the columns; when that happens, the position of the Override column reverts ...

12-13-2021

What happens to Classic Quizzes if they aren't migrated by the time the UI End of Life Timeline?

I read the timeline here but am still questioning what happens to classic quizzes that don't get migrated. From my understanding, teachers will not be able to create a classic quiz after July 2022....

08-26-2021

Why no Course ID?

I am a Canvas Admin for my district and I'm attempting to archive our courses.  However, I'm getting a little frustrated because a good number of our courses have no Course ID which means you ha...

07-01-2020

Multiple Grading Schemes

Many of our courses allow a student to take the course as a letter grade or P/F.  Currently, we have no way to account for this in the Canvas gradebook since every letter requires a percentage a...

04-13-2020

Canvas Posters/Memes

Hi All, We have already rolled-out Canvas in our district and are just looking to promote it more with a poster/meme campaign.  I have seen the posters offered in the   Canvas Success M...

02-12-2020

Parent App Updating

Is there a lag between when a teacher updates the grade and when the parent app syncs with it?  I've had a few teachers report that the grade shown in the course is not the same as the grade tha...

10-24-2019

Student Grades - View Letter Grade

Disclaimer: We are using a SRG model in our district in which a 2.5 correlates to an 80%. Because we do not have a traditional grading scheme, it is critical for the letter grade to show in a few ...

10-08-2019

Google Classroom: Student Work View integration

In Google Classroom I can  switch over to the Student Work view and can see their work "in progress."  I see a thumbnail sketch of every students' assignment and can quickly see who is not ...

09-08-2017