hasti's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Un-do grade change for some, but not all, of class?

So, one of my TAs messed up and accidentally gave everyone in the class (500 students) a participation score instead of just his section. Since I didn't save the gradebook immediately before he did t...

09-12-2019

Issues related to student file submissions being re-named

When a student submits a file to an assignment more than once, Canvas will re-name the re-submitted file: The first submission of HelloWorld.java is named HelloWorld.java The second submission of H...

05-04-2018

How can I un-do a grade change in the Gradebook?

Suppose I accidentally click in the wrong row in the Gradebook (because, say, the "Assignment muted" tags won't go away and they are blocking my view of the gradebook column) and I enter a score (inc...

04-28-2018

File preview showing incorrect file contents

I'm having an issue with the file preview feature of Canvas not showing the correct contents of text files. Here's an example: On a Canvas Page, I have linked several text files (which I have uplo...

04-13-2018

Allow folders in Pages

The Files section of Canvas allows folders for organizing files. Pages does not. Why the awful inconsistency in the user interface? I currently have 30+ pages that I've created in - all in flat direc...

11-11-2016