sringsmuth's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

How do I export a list of students and their email addresses?

We have a number of faculty on our campus who use Excel in tandem with Canvas to manage various aspects of their courses. Our old LMS, Brightspace, had a one-click option to export a list of students...

01-11-2021

Export Classlist with Student Email Addresses

We have a number of faculty on our campus who use Excel in tandem with Canvas to manage various aspects of their courses. Our old LMS, Brightspace, had a one-click option to export a list of students...

01-11-2021

When will Canvas fix the issue with math equation rendering?

I work with the Canvas support team at Oklahoma State University. We have had an issue crop up recently, which was brought to our attention by some professors in the math department, related to the w...

12-07-2020

How to link to Studio videos in a Canvas Page?

I'm building a page with videos in my Studio, but rather than embedding each video I'd like to use a standard HTML link. Is there any way to do this and still have access to student video analytics? ...

01-03-2020

Bring back Grade Muting

For quite some time, instructors had the ability to Mute grades in Speedgrader or in the Grades spreadsheet. This was a great way to allow instructors to enter grades without students seeing their pr...

09-12-2019