ataylor30's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Search Finding Multiple Identical Videos

I'm not sure when this behavior started occurring, but an instructor recently showed me what appears to be a change in how search works. Now, when you search for videos, whether you're in your main ...

05-16-2022

Studio, My Heart Beats Only For You

Dear Canvas,   While I know that not everyone gets to see this side of you, I'm so glad you've opened up to me and have shown me the wonders of Canvas Studio. There's so ma...

02-12-2020

Scrolling Captions

I may be going crazy, but have others noticed that the caption editing on an embedded Arc video has changed? For most of the time we've been using Arc (about a year now), you could embed an Arc video...

04-30-2019

Allowing Course Renaming Per Subaccount

Hi everyone, I'm wondering if anyone knows whether this is possible. There is a checkbox in the settings of the root account that states "Don't let teachers rename their courses". We have thi...

12-14-2018

Arc Storage Report

Is there a way to pull a report to see how much Arc storage we're using as an institution? I know about the course storage report, but it doesn't seem to pull Arc data (or maybe it does and I'm just ...

10-30-2018

Arc Caption Request Button Size

Apologies if I'm missing something, but I wanted to see if others have the same experience as our institution. We have noticed that when requesting captions, the 'Which language is spoken?' box is ac...

09-05-2018

Deleting Shared Videos/Captioning Workflows

We are currently coming up with a workflow to allow captioning work studies to caption instructors' videos in Arc. We ALMOST have a perfect workflow... if the instructor could just share the video wi...

08-30-2018

New Arc Layout/Interface

I'm not sure when this was pushed, but is everyone else seeing a new interface for our Arc collections?  Navigating to a video from both the global Arc icon and from the Arc item within cours...

06-28-2018